SC/VH Hydraulic Linear Actuator
Hydraulic linear actuator
IMI STI’s hydraulic linear piston actuators are designed to drive on/off and control valves for the most demanding applications in the Power and Oil & Gas industries; such as choke, gate, globe and wedge valves.
- Thanks to the rugged and reliable design SC/VH actuators ensure smooth and precise valve operation without any maintenance for the whole operating life, even in the harshest of environments.
- Several sizes available from 30mm to 300 mm or larger if required.
- Several stroke options available.
- Double acting or spring return design.
- Manufactured in carbon steel material without any cast/grey/ductile iron or aluminium parts.
- Full stainless steel design available for both double acting and spring return actuators.
- Action inversion without tubing inversion only for ND 1/4” version.
- Electroless nickel plated cylinder to minimise friction and prevent corrosion.
- Multiple lifting lugs ideally located to balance centre of gravity for safe lifting.
- An integral or declutchable manual handwheel or hydraulic hand pump available on request.
- Customised valve bracket, open or close design on request.