100DLC DRAG® Control Valve for Level Control Applications
IMI CCI is able to offer a one-valve solution for drum or boiler level control with the 100DLC DRAG® valve, which meets both the high and low Cv requirements as an alternative to the two-valve system. This configuration is only possible due to DRAG® high rangeability trim providing excellent controllability at all flows, from start-up through to normal operation.
Multi-stage DRAG® disk stack technology – Limits trim fluid exit velocity and kinetic energy and multi-stage pressure drop.
- Multiple ring Teflon packing design.
- Customisable flow characterisation.
- High-integrity spring-energised Teflon balance seal or graphite seal.
- Class V metal seat shut-off with 500 PLI loading force achieves tight shut-off.
- Custom designs are available for high-temperature and other applications.
- Disk stack labyrinth groove design breaks up clearance flow preventing seat ring damage.